Church of England Independent
Case Study Name
Christ’s College is a Church of England secondary school and sixth form located in Guildford, Surrey, England, in the Bellfields neighbourhood. The school was previously called Larch Avenue School, later being renamed Bishop Reindorp School, and took its current name in 2003.
Previously a voluntary aided school administered by Surrey County Council, in December 2015 Christ’s College was converted to academy status. The school is now part of the Good Shepherd Trust but continues to coordinate with Surrey County Council for admissions. Christ’s College continues to be under the guidance of the Diocese of Guildford.
InterFocus provided a turnkey refurbishment project to provide a new science classroom facility for Christ’s College in Guildford.
The project comprised of;
- Strip out.
- Floor chasing for gas and electric services
- Installation Electrics and Data services for the classroom
- Plumbing installation including gas guard
- Manufacture and installation of laboratory furniture and worktops
- Supply and Installation of sinks and taps.
- Commissioning and handover of completed project in 2 weeks.