Church Stretton School
A complete turnkey project, that involved stripping out of the existing furniture and the existing mechanical and electrical components.
Due to the condition of the existing floor a new raised floor was installed, consisting of timber joists and plywood base. This was then covered with Polyflor XL Vinyl flooring with fully welded seams.
The project comprised of;
- The room was prepared and decorated.
- New floor installed and covered with Vinyl.
- Furniture was manufactured and installed.
- New Sinks, Taps and Mechanical Services, including gas were installed.
- The existing electrical system was upgraded and new electrical services installed where necessary.
The whole project was completed in 5 weeks.