summerfields school oxford
Age range: 4 – 13
Student count: 308
Religion: Church of England
Admission policy: Selective
School type: Other Independent School
Local authority: Oxfordshire
Summerfields School New Science Classrooms
Summer Fields started its long history as a school in 1864, founded by Archibald and Gertrude Maclaren with seven pupils (nine if you count the Maclarens’ daughters). Summerfields is a full-boarding and day school for boys aged 4-13, located in the heart of Oxford, set in 70 acres of beautiful grounds and within easy reach of London and several airports.
A complete turnkey project for two new science classrooms, involved stripping out of the existing furniture and installation of a new suspended ceiling & lighting. The project duration was 4 weeks.
The project comprised of
- Removal of existing furniture & services
- New Suspended Ceiling & Lighting.
- Preparation & Decoration
- Installation of Polyflor Vinyl.
- Manufacture & Installation of Furniture, using the InterFocus ‘H’ Frame System, to support Trespa work surfaces.
- Installation of new Mechanical & Electrical services