Wheatley Park School
This project at Wheatley Park School consisted of a complete turnkey project of two new science classrooms and a prep room, there was a strong emphasis on cost and both classrooms and prep room had to be provided for within the budget constraints of the school.
Building works required the removal of walls and installation of new M&E services to the rooms. CORIAN worktops were chosen for the main lab benches and melamine work surfaces for the school tables to help reduce costs. The project was completed within the 4 weeks allocated.
The project comprised of;
- Removal of existing furniture and services.
- Removal of wall.
- New Suspended Ceiling and Lighting.
- Preparation and Decoration.
- Installation of Polyflor Vinyl.
- Manufacture and Installation of Furniture, using the InterFocus ‘H’ Frame System, to support CORIAN work surfaces to the Prep and Teaching Areas.
- Laminate worktops to pupil desks.
- Installation of new Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Installation of two Fume Cupboards
This project was completed in 4 weeks.